Steel Magnolias Realty, LLC
101 Colony Park Drive, Suite 300
Cumming, Georgia 30040
678.455.3699 Phone 678.455.3398 Fax
Our Home Sellers Team at Steel Magnolias Realty is prepared to assist you in the sale of your next home. Whether a first time seller or a “repeat” seller, we have the tools and resources available to make the home selling experience a pleasant one.
Since your home is one of the largest investments, it should not be taken casually. We believe that having your own Steel Magnolias Seller’s agent and a strong team of professionals will enable you to expedite the sale of your home. We will assist you throughout the entire selling process. We believe that an “educated” seller is a “smart” seller.
To begin the selling process:
* Schedule a meeting with your Steel Magnolias Realty Agent.
* Agent will tour your home and make suggestions to make your home more marketable. You will find in your Listing Package - “Tips for Preparing your Home for Sale”.
* Review Comparable Market Analysis and determine the selling price.
* Listing Agreement. You will be asked to sign a Seller’s Listing Agreement pursuant to Georgia Real Estate License Law. This Agreement explains our relationship to you (as a seller) and allows us to give you real estate advice and negotiate for you.
The documents we need from you are:
Copy of Warranty Deed
Plat (if available)
Seller’s Disclosure Statement (to be completed by Seller)
Termite information (if applicable)
Home Warranty information (if applicable)
* Photos. Agent will then take photos of your home for entry on FMLS. Flyers will be prepared and provided to you upon request.
* Offer/ Negotiation. We will present all offers and will assist you in negotiating the contract. The contract will become “binding” when all parties agree to all terms and have signed the Purchase and Sale Agreement.
* When contract is binding: Pursuant to the contract, the Buyer may have the right to request a home inspection. This will allow Buyer to perform extensive “due diligence” on the property by allowing a Certified Professional Home Inspector to inspect the property. Due to the options available, this will be explained in depth at time of contract.
* Appraisal. Appraisal will be ordered by Buyer’s Lender
* Closing. The closing attorney will perform title search. They will also request closing information on current mortgage (including lines of credit). If a Power of Attorney will be needed (in the event you will not be attending closing) arrangements must be made in advance.
Please remember to bring two forms of ID (i.e., Driver’s License, Passport), extra keys to house, garage door openers, etc.
We are available to you during the entire process. Please feel free to contact us at any time.
Please call or email today for a FREE real estate consultation or information!!!
Copyright 2011 Designed by: Website Designs N More